Google Ads 16 hours
In today’s digital age, Google is the go-to platform for anyone looking for anything. Google’s search engine is consistently the top website people visit all over the world.
From placing your brand on your customers’ radar, to being there when they’re searching for your brand or offering, this course will teach you best in-class strategies to find customers online, tell your brand story and covert them through Google Ads.
- Background on Google Search & Display Marketing
- Roles of the Search & Display Marketing in the digital user journey
- Latest developments and trends in Search and Display Marketing
- Important digital marketing objectives and metrics
- Setting up a Google Ads account
- Walking through the Google Ads interface and tools
- Structure of Search Campaigns, Ad Groups and Ads
- Google search term match types
- Performing keyword research with Google Keyword Planner and third-party tools
- Audience targeting options
- Extended Text Ads and Responsive Search Ads
- Ad Extensions
- Writing appealing ads that convert
- Campaign, ad group, ad and ad extensions set-up
- Location, timing and device targeting
- Search terms review
- Adding negative keywords
- Generating impactful report
- Best practice campaign structure and search strategy
A full-stack digital marketer and digital director of Yellow Pages, one of Singapore’s fastest-growing digital agency, Benedict has led the digital strategies for established brands like Google.
Ready to get started?
Sign up now or contact us to find out more!